We are a small, effective, extremely flexible & globally operating management consultancy specializing in managing change. Our services include Strategy Advisory, Organizational Development, Executive Sparring and Leadership Coaching. At the core of our business, we help organizations and the people who lead them get better in what they’re naturally best at. We catalyze strengths, combine them with talents, align them with goals and help create true innovation from within. Rather than fearing change, we EMBRACE it and turn it into a never-ending, unlimited und thus truly sustainable stable resource. We are currently looking for:
Researcher / Scientific Advisory Board
- Research in the field of organizational psychology
- Create tests in tight collaboration with app development team
- Adopt & extend research aligned with corporate strategy
- Research on potential scientific competition, field mapping
- Prepare internal research meetings, progress reports and presentations
- Keep current with supply & demand, changing trends and competitors
- Profound knowledge in behavioral patterns and their application in matrix structures
- 4+ years proven research experience with interdisciplinary scientific organizations or universities
- Proven research track record with strong evidence of success
- Excellent written & oral presentation skills; strong delivery via animated PPTs & Prezi
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with internal decision makers (C-level)
- Advanced analytical skills & strong computer proficiency
- Languages: excellent English and German; CEE language(s) a plus
- High social competence and willingness to communicate with people from different cultures
- High degree of self-organization and self-motivation
- Nice-to-have: University degree in business administration (or equivalent)
What we offer.
- A fascinating role within a prestigious, influential industry
- Working with a highly successful corporation
- Freedom to work globally, wherever and whenever you wish to; not office-bound
- Independent contracting, allowing you to generate additional revenue streams from other coops
- A very attractive, achievement-oriented compensation
If you represent all of this & in turn appreciate what we’ve got to offer, we want to meet you.
GET IN TOUCH.
Kindly apply online only, i.e. solely at www.embrace.co.at/careers by posting your full resume (including CV, top-level references, notable research related achievements and a photo of yourself) as one single document, preferably PDF. As we’re pretty busy in projects and receive a lot of CVs, we will not be able to answer phone calls/Skype/IMs, yet rest assured we’ll do our very best to get back to you as soon as we can.